Each year outdoor watering rules are in effect between May1st and October 1st. For 2015 the outdoor watering rules are:
- Water during cooler times of the day — lawn watering is not allowed between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Water no more than three days per week.
- Do not allow water to pool in gutters, streets, and alleys.
- Do not waste water by letting it spray on concrete or asphalt.
- Repair leaking sprinkler systems within 10 days.
- Do not irrigate while it is raining or during high winds.
- Use a hose nozzle with a shut-off valve when washing your car.
There are exceptions for establishment of new turf from seed or sod. If you have installed new seed or sod, please contact the District office at 303-922-1113 to get a watering exemption. District staff will inspect the new turf area and issue you a watering exemption placard to be displayed on your property for up to 21 days.