Bancroft-Clover Water and Sanitation District provides treated water and sanitary sewer service to homes and businesses in portions of southeastern Lakewood and unincorporated Jefferson County.
Our Seasonal Water Technicians provide essential support to our mission by performing general water distribution tasks.
• Install new transceivers (MXU) in water meter pits
• Exercise water main valves (valve box located in the ground) in residential areas using crowbar to remove lid to access water main valves.
• Drive district vehicle equipped with safety lights.
• May assist facilities/maintenance staff and/or assist with flushing hydrants.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must possess a valid Colorado driver’s license with satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record.
• Must pass a background check.
• Must be able to safely operate vehicles and equipment, read, record and interpret information.
• Must be able to communicate with other employees and the public.
• This position consists primarily of field work and requires full range of physical motion with hand/eye coordination: for frequent standing and walking including on uneven terrain; for the use of tools and equipment; to climb stairs, equipment and ladders. Position includes the occasional lifting and/or moving of items up to 100 pounds and regular lifting of 20-50 pounds of equipment and tools. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
To apply please submit an employment application at Bancroft-Clover Water and Sanitation District office located at 900 South Wadsworth Blvd., Lakewood.
Or Email resume at Support@BancroftClover.com
Colorado. Bancroft-Clover Water and Sanitation District is an equal opportunity employer.